About Me

My photo
I'm 21 years old and I've decided to start blogging. I'm not sure how often I will do this, but I will try to keep it at least up to date with any major changes in my life! There's always things going on around me, so I'm sure it will be entertaining!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Manic Monday

Mondays stink! I woke up to a text message today saying that I did not have any scheduled massages today. Which I know is not true. I was very upset because I know that I was supposed to have 5 hours today. I'm not sure as to why I was told that I did not have any scheduled. All i know is that I am in need of a new job. Things have been really rough lately and my job has contributed to way too much stress in my life.

I have been going through a hard time with my wrist, and I'm really starting to believe that God is showing me its time to move on from massage therapy. I just don't know to what!! I've been praying and asking for God to show me the way, and to show me which doors are open, I'm slowly starting to see which ones are closing, I just cant see the open ones yet! I know I have to keep praying that God will show me the way!

I'm hoping that the rest of the week will go better! I'm just tired of bad Mondays!!

0 comments: